CONTEST: WIN $100
CAN YOU GUESS WHERE THE SPX WILL END ON MAY 10, 2018?
We’re giving away $100 CASH and all you have to do is guess where the SPX will close on May 10th 2018.
How is the Winner Chosen?
The person who picks the correct closing price first will win. If no one gets it exact whoever is closest, with the earliest entry, will win. You have to enter by posting your guess as a comment on this post.
When Does Voting Close?
You have until 1 p.m. CST on May 10th, 2018 to get your guess in.
How Many Chances?
Everyone gets 1 entry.
How to Enter?
It’s simple! Comment below!
Enter the FULL number of the SPX. For example, “I think the SPX will close at 2,697.79“
Make sure you put your email where prompted so we can contact you if you win.
UPDATE: It was a close contest but we have a winner!
The winner is Mr Gary Gross with a guess of 2,723.26.
Congrats Gary, that was super close to being exact!
Thanks to everyone who participated!
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at https://optiongenius.com/blog/contest-win-100/ and who are 18 as of the date of entry.The Campaign is is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Option Genius LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of OptionGenius LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on April 9, 2018 3p.m. CST and ending April 10, 5.p. CST. All online entries must be received by April 10, 1 P.M. CST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://optiongenius.com/blog/contest-win-100/. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Option Genius LLC. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of OptionGenius LLC.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive $100 US. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Option Genius LLC. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Option Genius LLC discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Option Genius LLC to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by Option Genius LLC. Winner will be notified by email, within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Option Genius LLC shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within [5 days] from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT OPTION GENIUS LLC‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content, You understand and agree that Option Genius LLC, anyone acting on behalf of Option Genius LLC, and Option Genius LLC’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Option Genius LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Option Genius LLC’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Option Genius LLC may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Option Genius LLC. Option Genius LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Option Genius LLChas the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Option Genius LLC reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Option Genius LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF U.S.A AND Texas, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Texas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Option Genius LLC . Requests must be received no later than [May 15, 2018, 5p.m. CST.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Option Genius LLC.
15. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Option Genius LLC is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. By submitting an entry, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
I think the SPX will end at 2706.42
think the SPX will close at 2671
I think the SPX will close at 2,717.45
I think the SPX will close on 5/10/2018 at 2702.50
SPX will close at 2706.50
SPX will close on May 10 at 2708.64
SPX will end 18 points higher at about 2715.
SPX will be 2704
SPX will end at about 2713.32
I think the SPX will close at 2695.59.
I think the SPX will close at 2698.115
SPX close at 2712.44
I think SPX will close at 2,701.55
I’m going to go with the SPX closing at 2,719.45
I think the SPX will close at 2713.50
I think the SPX will close at 2717.79 today
My guess is 2707.35
spx will close at 2707.37 on May 10, 2018
I think the SPX will close at 2710.00. Thank you.
Spx will close at around 2702.50
I believe the SPX will close today at 2710.97
S&P Closes at 2708.87
I think the SPX will close at 2517.25
2,698.52 is my call for the s and p 500 contest.
My guess is 2719.50 …. I have no clue!!
I think the SPX will close at 2718.57
I think the SPX will close at 2,715.97.
Close @ 2708.63
I think the SPX will close at 2,726.64
I think the SPX will close at 2715.50.
I think the SPX will close at or above 2722.00.
I think the SPX will close at 2722.00 or higher
I think the SPX will close at 2,732.01
CLOSE AT : 2735.47
CLOSE AT 2735.47
I think the SPX will close at 2,769
I think SPX will close at 2759.89
I think the SPX will close at 2,712.79“
It will be at 2717.03
I think SPX will close at 2735.
I think the SPX will close at 2,723.26
I think the SPX will close at 2722.38
SPX will close at 2720.94
SPX will close @ 2721.14
SPX will close at 2726.15
I think the SPX will close at 2725.35
I think the SPX will close at 2730
I think the SPX will close at 2730.50
SPX should close at 2734.33
SPX will close at 2720.18
I think the SPX will close at 2723.34
I hope to win
So will close at 2716.15 on may 10th
Sorry Ted, but you missed the deadline of 1pm central so we will not be able to count your entry.
Sorry Travis, but you missed the deadline of 1pm central so we will not be able to count your entry.
I think the SPX will close at 2858.73 on May 10th, 2019